|Operating System||No OS|
|Warranty Period||6 Months|
Experience Office your way – up to date, customized, and accessible from the cloud.
All of Microsoft’s applications plus cloud services including Skype and OneDrive on up to five PCs, Windows 8 tablets, and Macs.
Office 365 Home has all the Microsoft applications, plus cloud services. Just sign in and you can get to your Office files, applications, and settings when you are not at home.
What’s new in this release of Office?
The 2013 versions of familiar Office applications such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint include new features that help you create, communicate and work efficiently from virtually anywhere. In addition to updating the traditional Office suites, Microsoft has developed brand new subscription versions of Office, specifically designed around the way customers use Office. Each new subscription offer will include the 2013 versions of the Office applications, for example Word, Excel and PowerPoint, plus cloud services such as Skype world minutes and online storage with OneDrive.
Subscribers will also receive future rights to version upgrades as well as per-use rights across multiple PCs or Macs and select mobile devices. Note: The Office applications you can use across PCs, Macs and other devices vary by platform.
What is the difference between the Office 2013 suites and Office 365 plans?
Microsoft Office is still the name Microsoft uses for its familiar productivity software. Office suites have traditionally included applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook. All Office 2013 suites include the latest versions of the applications, for use on a single PC.
Microsoft uses the name “Office 365” for products that include cloud services, such as additional OneDrive online storage, Skype minutes for home use, Lync web conferencing or Exchange Online hosted email for businesses. Cloud services are features that are enabled over the Internet. Most Office 365 plans also include the full-featured Office 2013 applications, which users can install across multiple computers and devices. All Office 365 products, such as Office 365 Home, are paid for on a subscription basis, annually. Active subscribers will receive future rights to version upgrades as a benefit of their subscription. Entitlements vary by product.
What it includes:
- Office for the entire household on up to five PCs and Windows 8 tablets, Macs.
- Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneNote, Publisher, and Access.
- 1 TB of online storage in OneDrive for anywhere access to your documents.
- 60 minutes of Skype calls each month to phones in 40+ countries.
- One convenient annual subscription for the whole household with automatic upgrades included so you’re always up to date with the latest features and services.
How do I get my Office software?
Please note: This item does not contain a disc; it is a product key card that requires a download from office.com. See steps involved below:
- Once you have placed your order and received your product key card in the mail, locate your product key on the backside of the included card.
- When you locate the product key, follow the instructions on the card, and go to //officesetup.getmicrosoftkey.com/ to download and install.
- Enter your 25-digital product key as prompted.
- Sign in or create a Microsoft account.
- Select your preferred country and language.
- From your “My Account” page with Microsoft, select the item that you want to install.
- Click the “Install” button to begin your download.
What’s new with Office?
Office Wherever You Are
- Be more productive with a full version of Office, no matter where you are.
- Sign in to get Office on your PC, Windows 8 tablet, Mac.
- Each user can sign in to their Microsoft account to get to their documents, applications, and settings.
- You’ll always have the latest features and services, thanks to automatic version upgrades.
Easy Sharing and Communication
- Get all the email, scheduling, and task tools for the entire household.
- Use OneNote to capture and share notes, pictures, web pages, voice memos, and more.
- Allow others to read and scroll through your Word docs in real time through a browser, even if they don’t have Word.
Microsoft Office Applications
- Incorporate content from PDFs into Word documents quickly and easily.
- Add pictures, videos, or online media to your Word documents with a simple drag and drop.
- Create presentations with widescreen themes in PowerPoint.
- Find meaning in numbers with the Quick Analysis and Chart Animations in Excel.
- 1 GHz or faster x86 or 64-bit processor with SSE2 instruction set
- 1 GB RAM (32 Bit) /2 GB RAM (64 Bit) recommended for graphics features and certain advanced functionality
- 3.0 GB of available disk space
- 1366 x 768 resolution
- Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 2008 R2 with .NET 3.5 or greater
- Graphics hardware acceleration requires DirectX10 graphics card